Subject: Re: [search-ws] use XML Schema language for response description

From: LeVan,Ralph
>no mapping from the abstract concept to the actual  element.

Yes, you can add attributes from other namespaces to xml schema language,
for example
<xs:element name="numberOfRecords"  sws:abstractName=numberOfItems"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" > type="xs:positiveInteger"/>

In the above line I added  sws:abstractName=numberOfItems",  I wrote a
little schema that defines sws:abstractName, and it validates fine.

>There's no path for getting to the element.
 XML schema handles structure  fine. That's what it's good at.