Subject: Meeting day/time

At the call Thursday we talked about a new meeting time:  Mondays 09:30 (US East).

At the call were Matthew, Ray, Larry, and Ralph, who all agreed to this new day/time.  Janifer was not at the call but I think she had agreed when we discussed it earlier.

Jan, please confirm.

That leaves Rob.

Rob, Is 0930 Mondays good?