Subject: Committee documents

Please review the following five documents for the next call (Monday June 16
at 0930).

We will vote to move these to committee drafts.

The other two documents -- (1) description language, and (2) SRU 2.0 --  I
propose that we integrate them as non-normative annexes, into (1) APD, and
(2) SRU 1.2 respectively.

Where are we with these latter two documents?

1.    Search Web Services CQL 1.2: The Contextual Query Language Committee
Draft 01 xx June 2, 2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28434/sws-cql-june-xx.doc

2.    Search Web Services searchRetrieve Operation: Abstract Protocol
Definition Version 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28449/sws-APD-june-xx.doc

3.    Search Web Services searchRetrieve Operation: Binding for SRU 1.2
Version 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28450/sws-sru1-2-june-xx.doc

4.    Search Web Services - searchRetrieve Operation - Binding for SRU 1.2:
Auxiliary Binding for HTTP GET- Version 1.0 Committee Draft xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28451/sws-sru-http-june-xx.doc

5.    Search Web Services - searchRetrieve Operation: Binding for
openSearchVersion 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June 2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/27293/opensearch%20binding.doc