Subject: Fw: [search-ws] Committee documents

Earlier message had an incorrect link for the openSearch binding. The
correct link is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28466/sws-opensearch-june-xx.doc

Larry - thanks for noting this.

The corrected list is:

1.    Search Web Services CQL 1.2: The Contextual Query Language Committee
 Draft 01 xx June 2, 2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28434/sws-cql-june-xx.doc

 2.    Search Web Services searchRetrieve Operation: Abstract Protocol
 Definition Version 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28449/sws-APD-june-xx.doc

 3.    Search Web Services searchRetrieve Operation: Binding for SRU 1.2
 Version 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28450/sws-sru1-2-june-xx.doc

 4.    Search Web Services - searchRetrieve Operation - Binding for SRU 1.2:
 Auxiliary Binding for HTTP GET- Version 1.0 Committee Draft xx June  2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28451/sws-sru-http-june-xx.doc

 5.    Search Web Services - searchRetrieve Operation: Binding for
 openSearchVersion 1.0 Committee Draft 01 xx June 2008

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28466/sws-opensearch-june-xx.doc