Subject: Committee work that needs completion by next Monday

SWS Committee voting members -

We all need to set aside some time between now and next Monday for some
important committee work.

1. See the latest SRU 1.2 Binding document,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28636/sws-sru1-2-june-xx.doc.

See   "Annex B: SRU/CQL 2.0 Features".   Suggest (and write up) any
additional features you would like added to this list, or comment on any
features already listed.   Please do this by Friday.

2.  Similarly for the APD,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28562/sws-APD-june-xx.doc,
see Annex B: Description Language.
See message of June 16:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/200806/msg00010.html

3.  Be prepared to cast a vote at next Monday's call to move the five
documents to Committee Draft status.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28562/sws-APD-june-xx.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28636/sws-sru1-2-june-xx.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28434/sws-cql-june-xx.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28466/sws-opensearch-june-xx.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/28451/sws-sru-http-june-xx.doc

4.  If you cannot make the call, send me a proxy vote before the call.