Subject: RE: [search-ws] Re: Search WS Committee Drafts

Hi Ray,

  Typically the next step is to submit for a 60-day public review. To do that,
the TC approves a motion to submit for public review and you send me a link to
the meeting minutes noting both the approval as Committee Draft as well as the
public review submission. At that point I review the documents and either
announce the public review or send you back a list of comments of things that
need to be corrected/changed/added etc. to the specifications. Our stated SLA is
5 business days.

  At a quick glance (this should not be considered a thorough review but might
help to get you started) there's something a tad wonky with the formats - page
breaks are missing, the running footer isn't right (see templates here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates) but the other major piece that's missing
is a conformance section. This should be the last numbered section before any
appendices. A conformance guidelines document can be found here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCHandbook/ConformanceGuidelines.html

Regards,

Mary