Subject: RE: [search-ws] Re: Search WS Committee Drafts

Hi Ray,

  Yes that's perfectly acceptable. All the TC needs to do is to make a motion to
approve the documents as Committee Drafts - you can either do this as a web
ballot (which will need to run for at least 7 days) or a full majority can
approve on a conference call (if you have quorum then unanimous consent meets
the requirement).

  I would like the chance to review the documents to ensure they meet the
specification quality requirements and upload them to docs.oasis-open.org before
you announce them to the world (or even a small bit of it); all "approved"
documents should adhere to the specification quality requirements. You're right
about the conformance requirements - they can be added later.

Best regards,

Mary