Subject: Call Monday, October 6

I have put up, as well as attached (for those who don't have access) a
document summarizing proposed changes.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29545/Proposed%20sru-cql%20changes%20for%20Version%202-0.doc

Our next regularly scheduled call is Monday, October 6.

Please take note that I will not be available Monday.   Would someone like
to volunteer to chair the call?  If I don't hear from any volunteer by
tomorrow (Friday) I will cancel the call.

If there is a call (in my absence) please discuss this document, and someone
please write-up the discussion. If there is no call, can we please begin
serious discussion on these proposal, so that we can begin very soon to
initiate a 2.0 draft.

I have asked OASIS to set up a public discussion list, for discussion of
these changes, so that we can hold discussions and include non OASIS
members, but not have to do it on the SRU list. As soon as that is set up
I'll announce it.

--Ray

Proposed sru-cql changes for Version 2-0.doc