Subject: Three things

1.  I have cancelled the call for Monday, October 6. The next call will be
October 20.  Can everyone please make this call?

2.  All members, please look carefully at the document I posted yesterday on
2.0 features:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29545/Proposed%20sru-cql%20changes%20for%20Version%202-0.doc
Please respond to each item with your position. If you don't agree with the
way the issue is stated please say so.

3.  OASIS has set up a public listServ for discussion.  After we have had a
brief opportunity to discuss these 2.0 items among ourselves via email, I
will announce this list publicly and post threads for each item.  We should
do this next week, preferably early in the week.