Subject: Next Call: Monday, November 3

Time to start getting ready for Monday's call. Here are two agenda items,
please post any additional items, by noon Friday.

1. SRU/CQL 2.0
We have no feedback  from the note we posted last week.  If we get any
feedback we'll deal with it but I'm assuming we won't.   So at the call we
need to make decisions for all those cases where choices of approach are
listed. Once these decisions are made we should begin drafting in earnest.

2. OpenSearch
There is a Google Groups OpenSearch web site:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensearch/

There you can see the discussions going on. Note that there is now
discussion of "draft 4".   Now would be a good time for us to introduce
ourselves to the group.  Let them know what we're doing, what we have in
mind, and figure out how we might collaborate.   Might be a good idea for
everyone to subscribe.