Subject: result analysis

Please comment on my suggestion that SRU 2.0 include a response element <resultAnalysis>.  I don't think anyone on the TC has offered an opinion.

The idea is to bundle the various pieces of information within the response that are essentially result analysis into a single complex element. And that element could be supplied by various schemas.

The pieces would include:

- faceted results
- subquery analysis
- result precision
- echoed query  (The echoed query could be part of the subquery analysis and could be eliminated as a separate parameter.)