Subject: Re: [search-ws] record packing in SRU 2.0

Picking up where we left off on this .....

Ok I vaguely remember this discussion but can we elaborate please, I don't
think we fully "baked" this idea.

Let's say that the client wants a URI to a record, rather than the record
itself.  The suggestion is that it requests it according to a specific
record schema where it is understood that if a record is supplied in that
schema, the record supplies a url to the real record. What would be the
elements of that schema?   pairs of <mime-type> and <url>.  e.g.

<links>
       <link>
           <mimeType> .....
            <url> ......