Subject: Conference Call Code

It seems that our conference numbers were hacked and over $100K in charges racked up to OCLC.

So, the participant code has been changed to 5492148203.

The chairperson code is unchanged, but I would appreciate it if you stopped distributing it in the email, Ray.  It allows anyone to create an international conference that gets billed to OCLC.

Sorry for the confusion this morning.  This is the first I’ve heard of the problem.

Ralph