Subject: RE: [search-ws] Fw: Advice needed on federated search

Actually, I think we need to show how you could access an SRU server through OpenSearch.  That's on my to-do list.

Windows 7, when it comes out, will have a federated search engine, based on OpenSearch, built into it.  The last thing we want to be telling our users is how to abandon OpenSearch in favor of SRU.

Ralph