Subject: Next few conference calls

Reminder, there is no call this coming Monday, February 23.   Next call: March 2.

From minutes of last meeting:
There will be no call on March 9, so the subsequent call will likely be March 23.

However I find I cannot make the March 23 call.   So can we schedule a call for March 16?  Then if at the March 2 call we find that we don't need a call that soon, we can reschedule for March 30 or April 6.