Subject: Re: [search-ws] Another Kind of Facet?

How about something like this:

 <facetedResults>
     <dataSource>  <!-- first data source
             <dataSourceLabel>  <!-- description of the datasource -->
             <baseURL> http:// .......   <!-- URL of the datasource -->
           <facets>
                 <facet>  <!-- first facet for this datasource
                           <displayLabel>  <!-- label for this facet -->
                          <relation>
                                <!-- index and relation optional. Query may
be suppled instead for each term as seen below -->
                          <terms>
                                  <term>   <!-- first term for this facet
                                         <actualTerm>
                                         <query>     <!-- (optional) query
for this facet/term -->
                                </term>
                                  <term> <!-- next  term for this facet
                                         <actualTerm>
                                         <query>     <!-- (optional) query
for this facet/term -->
                                </term>
                         </terms>
              </facet>
              <facet> <!-- next facet for this datasource
             </facet>
        <facets>
    </dataSource>
    <datasource>  <!-- next data source