Subject: Next call

I've been too busy  and have not yet been able to work on my items from the last call.   In fact I don't think anybody has.

Action items from last call:

Ralph
- Draft a data model for scan.

Janifer
- draft a document describing the deficiencies of OpenSearch, relative to SRU, including next steps, and positive opportunities.
Ralph/Janifer
-  draft explain

 Ray
-  draft a diagnostic model for scan
-  revise  processing model for scan
-  correct extraRequestData parameter
- draft cql

The next scheduled call is this coming Monday.   We do have some outstanding business on facets to discuss. Is that worth having a call, or should we reschedule?