Subject: Re: [search-ws] Groups - cql-second-draft-april-23-2009.doc uploaded

Now that I'm looking at it at more leisure:

24: extraneous dot before "title"

38: "If the prefix is not supplied" -- add "as in the examples in 1.1
and 1.2"

60: "though need not be" --- though it need not be

61: "if it contain" -- if it contains

154: Line mangled

157: Refer forward to the CQL context set modifier "ignoreCase", A.
3.1. Otherwise you give readers the impression that case insensitive
searches are impossible in CQL.

164: Double period.

202: Redundant period.

203: "The semantics of resultSetId with scan is also undefined." I
think that belongs in SRU discussion, not CQL, given than "scan"
hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.

284: In the definition of "adj", you leave it implicit that
intervening punctuation and delimiters are skipped when working out if
terms are adjacent. Make it explicit?

496: This has already been discussed at 123. I'd remove the former
instance.

534: "modifiersare"

797: "ommited"

--