Subject: Re: [search-ws] On hold on the new dial in no?

Nick Nicholas wrote:
> Everybody,dial in old number. 1888-448-7101
> On 01/06/2009, at 23:11, Matthew J. Dovey wrote:
>
>> Ditto... was beginning to wonder if I'd mixed up my timezones...

Sorry folks I only got the emails at 3pm our time. I don't
understand what's happening. I tried the old and new codes, but
couldn't find anyone on-line.

(For some reason it always seems to take about an hour
for an email from the OASIS list to get to me. So it is not
much use if anything goes wrong.)

Also, I wont be able to make any meeting for the next two
Mondays.

Ashley.
--
Ashley Sanders               a.sanders@manchester.ac.uk