Subject: Call Monday

Next call is this coming Monday, August 10.   I don't think there is much technical matter to discuss, mostly organizational.

Following is a summary of the status of our work to date:

APD  Bindings
                - sru1.2    http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/v1.0/sru-1-2-V1.0.html  (June '08 CD)
                - sru 2.0   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33498/sru-2-0-draft.doc (July '09)
                - OpenSearch  http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/v1.0/opensearch-v1.0.html  (June '08 CD)

Lower level bindings
   - to http get   http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/v1.0/binding-for-get-V1.0.html (June '08 CD)
   - to soap     (Not yet drafted)
   - other?

Other
    - Explain  (Not yet drafted)

The above should form the basis for discussion at Monday's call.  We need:

-  A SOAP binding.
-  An Explain draft.
- Someone to take charge of the Scan document.
-  Someone to take charge of the OpenSearch document.   (Hopefully, Tony.)

More later this week.