Subject: non XML response

We have not come to terms with this issue, that Tony raised

>I would have thought binding would be
> to a specific data model (e.g. SRU) which can then be serialized various
> ways: native XML, ATOM, RSS, JSON, etc.
>
> Thus don't see relevance of the angle brackets in Table 6.

Currently the SRU binding can accomodate any of the XML formats -- native
(i.e. application/xml_sru), ATOM, RSS, etc. However if we want to accomodate
The alternative is to create a separate binding.

Could everyone please all weigh in  on this.