Subject: status

I have heard from virtually none of you since the last call. Could each of you please let us know the status of what you are working on:

Explain:  Jan, Tony, Larry, Ralph
OpenSearch: Tony
WSDL for SOAP: Matthew
Scan: Ralph

We have a call next Monday, October 26, so we need to get up to date.  I will be out Friday and will post an agenda tomorrow.
For reference, here are links to the most recent versions of our documents.

APD   9/15/09

Description document (explain)   8/7/09

Scan 2/26/09

SRU 1.2  6/30/08