Subject: Re: [search-ws] Propose to move call to Feb. 8

No problem.

On 30/01/2010, at 01:32, Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress wrote:

> Nick - are you able to make Feb. 8 --Ray
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Nicholas" <opoudjis@optusnet.com.au>

     Dr Nick Nicholas,    Link Affiliates, Melbourne, Australia
 opoudjis@optusnet.com.au  skype:opoudjis   http://www.opoudjis.net
"My most mighty, God-respected, God-glorified, God-promoted,
God-governed, God-magnified Holy Lord King. Health and merriment to
your soul, vigour and well-being to your divine and royal body,
prosperity to the benefactions issuing from your hand, and everything
else good and salvific does my humble self wish to your Holy Majesty
on behalf of God Almighty."
    --- Miklosich & Mueller I. CLXXXIV; Patriarch to Emperor.