Subject: call Monday, March 15, 0930 US Eastern Daylight time

Remember we have a call Monday, March 15, 0930 US Eastern  ----

That will be US Eastern Daylight Time - We move forward one hour this weekend - I don't know whether you folks in the UK or Netherlands do likewise.

Please look over the Explain schema (see 4) and give some thought to what we should do with it.

--Ray

(1)  Nicks SRU comments

(2) Nick's CQL comments
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/201003/msg00006.html

For reference Nick's comments apply to these:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/36264/sru-2-0-feb-4-10.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/36263/cql-2-0-draft-feb-4-2010.doc

The two current versions of SRU and CQL are:

(3) resultSetTTL and resultSetIdleTime

(4) Explain Schema
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36593/zeerex-new.xsd