Subject: Re: [search-ws] call Monday, March 15, 0930 US Eastern Daylight time

Reminder, we have a call this morning - for those of you confused about th clock, it is now 0900, the call is in 30 minutes.   --Ray
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 5:03 PM

Remember we have a call Monday, March 15, 0930 US Eastern  ----

That will be US Eastern Daylight Time - We move forward one hour this weekend - I don't know whether you folks in the UK or Netherlands do likewise.

Please look over the Explain schema (see 4) and give some thought to what we should do with it.

--Ray

(2) Nick's CQL comments

For reference Nick's comments apply to these:

(3) resultSetTTL and resultSetIdleTime

(4) Explain Schema