Subject: RE: [search-ws] container

we need separate functions.

This whole issue is about structure searching and I claim that we aren't
any good at that given that our data model does not include structured
records.  We either have to do a lot of work to add true structured
searching to CQL or we punt and do the simplest thing possible.  I vote
for the latter.

I think this can be turned into an explain issue.  In Explain, we list
the containers available for prox searching and for each container, the
indexes that can be used inside that container.

In the first example, we know that the "name" and "date" indexes can be
used in the "author" container.

In the second example, it appears that cql.any can be used in the
"author" container.  If the intent was some sort of shorthand for
"author=jack prox/container=author author=jones", then I'd recommend
that the example be made clearer and the shorthand omitted.

Ralph