Subject: Re: [search-ws] resultSetIdleTime/resultSetTTL

From: "Hammond, Tony" <t.hammond@nature.com>

> But it *is* still confusing and a diagram would help enormously. Don't
> worry
> I will volunteer to draw one if you want.

Yes, I would welcome a diagram. If you can get it to me by Wednesday I'll
get it in the draft for next Monday's call, if not, the following draft.

> But this seems to be a case where there is an awful lot of
> flexibility for how much real gain.

Yes, a classic case of overengineering.  But as we see the choices are:
1. Leave it as is.
2. Remove the existing parameters.
3.Fill in the missing parameters.

And I think we all agree that 3 is the best solution.