Subject: Re: [search-ws] resultSetIdleTime/resultSetTTL

> The number of seconds for which the client requests that the result  set
> created should be maintained. The server MAY choose not to fulfil  this
> request, and may respond with a different number of seconds.

This is clearly flawed. The server cannot "respond with a different number
of seconds" because it doesn't have ttl, it only has idle time.  There are
too many possible interpretations.  Based on all of this discussion and in
particular Ralphs most recent note I think we should stick with the
two-parameter symetric approach we've worked out and call it a day.