Subject: Re: [search-ws] resultSetIdleTime/resultSetTTL

From: "Hammond, Tony" <t.hammond@nature.com>
> I tend to think that your previous mail was more on target: just keep a
> TTL
> on both sides. (Or if one prefers, call it idleTime both sides.)

Ok, here is one more attempt to resolve this prior to the call, I think this
might make both you and Ralph happy.

Remove TTL altogether. Client proposes an idle time.  Server may or may not
respond with an idle time.  If it does not, nothing may be inferred from the
fact that it does not. The server may manage the result set any way it wants
to, including via idle time, ttl, or otherwise, but idle time is the only
way visible to the protocol.