Subject: Re: [search-ws] current versions of drafts

Hi Ray,

  All OASIS work must be maintained on OASIS servers; the TC should not point anyone to copies of work in another location.

Regards,

Mary

On May 17, 2010, at 11:22 AM, Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress wrote:

I've updated the SRU home page, http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/  and have included links to the most current SRU (2.0) and CQL drafts.

I have also revised the SRU/OASIS page, and moved it to http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/

Most importantly, I now have a directory, http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/current/, where I intend to maintain a copy of current drafts:

Whenever there is a new draft, the one it replaces will get a name that includes the date  and the new one will get the un-dated name as above.  I think it is best for us to refer people to these versions.  My plan is to maintain this system, I don't foresee changing it. This will not replace putting copies in the OASIS repository, and is not intended to bypass any OASIS requirements with respect to official versions, so these can be considered "copies".

I am now going to start working on consolidating all of the xml into a single directory.