Subject: RE: reference implementation

I don't think I said a reference implementation was an OASIS requirement - the requirement is there to be multiple conformant implementations/uses of the spec.

A reference implementation might be something nice to have or at if not a reference implementation, at the very least something to automate conformance testing - however (as I indicated) this would be a resource issue.

Matthew