Subject: Call Monday, June 14

We have a call scheduled for this coming Monday, June 14. So far the only member who cannot make the call that I am aware only of is Tony. Is there anyone else?

At this point there isn't an agenda and we don't have any major items, but there is probably an hour's worth of small items, though I haven't begun to list them, things like reference implementations, namespace names,  ....  Please suggest additonal items and I'll post a draft agenda late tomorrow.