Subject: Re: [search-ws] Fw: CQL 2.0?

Hi Ray:

I've posted the mail cc'ed below to Adam and the SRU list:

    http://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1006&L=zng&T=0&P=4788

If anybody here has any opinions would be glad to hear.

Cheers,

Tony

ps/
Btw, do we really need to capitalize 'Boolean' in the BNF productions. I
wouldn't. Looks so ugly. Also, I wouldn't even in the text either. Highest
compliment to a mathematician is to lowercase their name, e.g. 'abelian'.

==