Subject: Where is Scan?

Hiunting around for the most recent scan draft, which I realize we haven't worked on for quite awhile, the most recent I can find it:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31440/scan-2-0-V1.0%20first%20draft.doc

But it seems to me that we have a more mature version. Do any of you have anything more recent?  Ralph, in particular, you were doing work on scan when we last talked about it.