Subject: Call Monday?

We have a call tentatively scheduled for next Monday (July 12).  Do we have anything pressing to discuss? I don't have any specific agenda items worthy of a call right now.

I am going to issue a new draft of SRU soon.  Janifer is working on an Explain draft, but it probably won't be available until the end of July.  She isn't available Monday, anyway.

If anyone has agenda items they would like to discuss speak up.