Subject: Re: [search-ws] FW: New Paper on Case Study in OpenSearch/SRUIntegration

Hi Ray:

Many thanks for adding that link to the SRU page:

    http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/

Btw, could you capitalize the "O" in "OpenSearch":

    "Case Study in openSearch and SRU Integration"

Also, suggestion: you might like to add in year to the OASIS draft dates to
give them some currency/context.

And yes, it's about time I did something on the OpenSEarch binding. I'll get
on to that.

Cheers,

Tony