Subject: RE: [search-ws-comment] Suggestions for SRU 2.0 specification document

Title: Re: Facet ranges

Edo - thank you for these valuable comments.

(1)

On the question about APD, I have today put up a new draft of SRU 2.0

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39224/sru-2-0-september-2-2010.doc

which I think satisfactorily addresses the confusion about the APD. As I looked at the previous draft I realized that this was not adequately addressed and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.

(2)

I think the new draft has corrected all of the mismatches dealing with resultSetTTL and resultSetIdleTime.

(3)

I have changed the name 'rendering' to 'renderedBy' in the new draft as you suggest.  I did this unilaterally as I did not have time to seek approval from the committee, and so this change is pending their approval.

Thanks again.

--Ray