Subject: RE: [search-ws] next call, etc.

The 18th is fine for me.

Regarding Explain:

* I will produce a new version of explain (document and xml) that
provides a definition for each element or a ? where I am uncertain about
it
* and that removes indexInfo from searchInfo and puts it back at its
original level so as not to break existing implementations.
* Ralph will write something about the Explain model

Best regards,

Janifer

-----Original Message-----
From: Denenberg, Ray [mailto:rden@loc.gov]
Sent: 21 September 2010 21:00
To: 'OASIS SWS TC'
Subject: [search-ws] next call, etc.

I will be away beginning tomorrow for two weeks, returning around
October 7.

I think we said we would have a call Monday, October 11, however that's
a US holiday.  (Don't ask.)

So can we consider October 18?

Ralph, need a new draft of Scan from you.
Tony, need a new draft of OpenSearch.
Janifer, remind me where we are with Explain.

Back in about two weeks.