Subject: RE: [search-ws] SRU Diagnostics: Annex C

> From: Matthew Dovey [mailto:m.dovey@jisc.ac.uk]
> In SRU 1.0/1.1 if my memory serves, we used URIs for diagnostic codes
> rather than numeric values.

That's still the case. Note the prose at the top of the diagnostic annex
(C):

"The diagnostics below are defined for use with the following SRU diagnostic
namespace: info:srw/diagnostic/1. The number in the first column identifies
the specific diagnostic within that namespace (e.g., diagnostic 2 below is
identified by the URI: info:srw/diagnostic/1/2)."

--Ray