Subject: RE: [search-ws] queryn: A proposal for SRU to facilitate forms processing

Right.
On second thought is q1.idx, etc. really orderable as a practical matter? If
there are more than 9 clauses it won't be sufficient to do a simple string
order. Is it reasonable to require the server to parse the parameter name to
get the integer part? Or do we need to come up with a different scheme?
Something like "q.[x].idx where it is the responsibility of the client to
ensure that [x] is lexically increasing in the order of occurrence of the
parameters."
--Ray