Subject: RE: application/sru+xml media type registration

Hi Alexey  - I am nearly 100% confident that the answer to the question
(about backward compatiblity) is yes.  However the OASIS committee is
holding a conference call this coming Monday Morning (January 10) so I may
as well wait until then and take the opportunity to discuss this briefly
with them then.  And I can get back to you sometime Monday, most likely
before noon.  Thanks.  --Ray