Subject: class name for new class of query

In describing this new class of query SRU will be accomodating, it is difficult/awkward without having a name to call this class. Can we call these "parameterized queries", parameter-bases queries", "component queries"? I'm not thrilled with any of these though I could live with any of them and can't think of anything I think is perfect.  Any other suggestions?