Subject: CQL and Explain

This is a preliminary comment, I'll have more next week.

I think there should be a separate section "How to Formulate a CQL Query" which would contain all of the CQL related information currently in "How to Formulate a Request".

One of the reasons to do this (aside from providing additional clarity, I think) is that the CQL spec references Explain, and CQL is intended to be usable by protocols other than SRU. So this way, a server can provide an explain file consisting of just the CQL section, in cases where it is supporting CQL but not SRU.