Subject: TC Business and next call

I will be away (and out of touch) all next week but remember that we have a call scheduled for Monday, February 28.   Here is a list of discussion items and work items that need to get done.

1. CQL weighting
2. Explain - diagnostics
See http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/201102/msg00002.html
And my question:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/201102/msg00004.html

3. Explain
I had some comments
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/201102/msg00000.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/email/archives/201102/msg00001.html

4. Opensearch
Tony - still waiting on a new draft from you. Can you get it out next week, before the 2/28 call?

5.CQL-form
Tony - need an annex to go in cql for cql-form.

6. BNF
Tony - please double-check the CQL BNF and make sure it's ok.