Subject: Action items (and agenda items for Monday's call)

1. SRU.
I have added references to the WSDL that Matthew has supplied, and which I put up, at
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/schemas/sru-wsdl11.wsdl   -- the WSDL itself
and
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/schemas/sruRequest.xsd  -- SRU Request schema used by the WSDL.

I have put the reference in both SRU versions, 2.0 and 1.2.  However I am not clear on whether it applies to 1.2.

2. CQL.
Still waiting for an annex for CQL-form.
Also need Tony to do a final check of the BNF.

3. Explain.
Waiting for a conformance clause, from Ralph.

4. OpenSearch.
Tony is working on a new draft, this week.

ACTION ITEMS

Ralph
  - Explain Conformance

Tony