Subject: NO CALL Monday April 11 (Government going out of business)

I think at the last call we set next Monday (April 11) as the date for the next call.  However given the strong possibility that the US Federal Government will be closing up shop this Friday and we don't know for how long, I'm cancelling that call and let's put any further scheduling of calls on hold until the government is back in business.

(According to "Shutdown Rules", I am legally prohibited from doing any work during a shutdown.)