Subject: back to business

Sorry for the spell of inactivity, I'd like to begin to wrap things up.

Tony - we need a non-normative CQL annex for cql-form.  When we last discussed this (last conference call), we said it should be as simple as possible, perhaps even less than a page.

I believe the cql-form annex is the only remaining piece missing.

I announced an informal public review roughly a month ago, and there has been complete silence. As soon as we can get the annex into CQL we should be able to begin the formalities.