Subject: RE: SWS Documents

Hi Robin - The suite of SWS documents are now ready for review and ballot. In the note I sent April 5, all but one was ready and that one is complete (the CQL document, next to last in the list).

As I mentioned last time we would appreciate if you would you look these over for deficiencies and let me know what I need to do to make these conform to submission requirements. (The last time we submitted documents for review, they were pretty much in this form  - no boilerplate, etc. - and Mary got them in shape. So I need to know if you will do that or if I need to.)

The documents are:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/41734/apd-april-5-2011.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/41716/explain-april-4-2011.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/41609/sru-2-0-march-24-2011.doc