Subject: RE: Next steps on Search Web Services TC deliverable(s)

Robin - pending approval by the rest of the TC, let's proceed on the
assumption that the seven documents constitute a multi-part (single)
product.

I have heard from one TC member who supports this approach, and I too
strongly favor it, and I am confident that the TC will approve.

TC members - We need a volunteer to write the "overview" document.

--Ray