Subject: Re: document names

Just one note, to clarify on part numbers, which may be
explicit in the prose document titles and in the filenames,
as you wish, but it's your option.

For the new Overview document, you could:

a) leave it un-numbered
b) assign it number "1" rather than "0"  Your choice.
     (making eight numbered parts)
c) assign it "0" ("Part 0")

- Robin

--